NEW YORK -- Suzanne Scott has been promoted to network executive producer of the Fox News Channel, the channel said Monday. Scott will be responsible for the network's programming and production. She reports to Bill Shine, who has held that title and is now senior vp programming. Scott had been senior producer of On the Record With Greta Van Susteren since 2003. She is now the executive producer of that program, which she joined in 2002 as an associate producer. She also has been associate producer for "War on Terror: Hunt for the Killers," a weekday special on FNC following the Sept. 11 attacks. She started at FNC before its launch in the programming department, helping to hire staff and develop the programming schedule. She came to FNC from CNBC, where she worked in the primetime programming department and was a network executive assistant on America's Talking.
Similar News ItemsBill Shine (I)
- Fox News Exec: Megyn Kelly’s Cheney Interview Proves Our Skeptics Wrong (From Mediaite - TV. 30 June 2014, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- "Clueless" Actress Stacey Dash Joins Fox News (From TooFab. 28 May 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Clueless Star Stacey Dash Joins Fox News (From E! Online. 28 May 2014, 12:26 PM, PDT)
"On the Record w/ Greta Van Susteren" (2002)
- 'Greta' great for Fox News during June (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 June 2005)
- Cable news ratings grow (From The Hollywood Reporter. 9 April 2003)