Piers Morgan's dream of finding a world-class animal act suffered a setback when a group of ferrets caused chaos at Britain's Got Talent auditions in Manchester.
Before setting off on the road for a new batch of auditions on the ITV1 reality show, Piers had revealed: "I'm hoping we will find some great animal acts."
However, auditionees Caz and Judy failed to match his expectations when they took to the stage in Manchester and claimed to have a group of dancing ferrets.
"It's quite well known that ferrets can do the weasel war dance," Caz revealed, "if you wave anything . . . »
- Daniel_Kilkelly_imdb_@digitalspy.co.uk (Daniel Kilkelly)
Similar News ItemsPiers Morgan
- The Weinstein Company To Release One Chance On Yahoo Screen Before It Hits Theaters (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 July 2014, 7:19 AM, PDT)
- Celebrities remember James Garner on Twitter (From EW.com - PopWatch. 20 July 2014, 10:24 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Hunt With John Walsh’ Nabs Best-Ever CNN Original Series Premiere (From The Wrap. 14 July 2014, 12:32 PM, PDT)
- Is Brooke Hogan too Distracting for College? (From PEOPLE.com. 25 April 2008, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood: 'I've Been Cheated On' (From PEOPLE.com. 24 April 2008, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo's Cake-Licking Birthday Celebration (From PEOPLE.com. 20 April 2008, 11:40 PM, PDT)
Julia Swayne Gordon
- Sexy Garbo, Wrathful Censors, the End of Stardom, and Brutal Murder: Novarro (From Alt Film Guide. 8 August 2013, 9:19 PM, PDT)
- Benoît Jacquot/Diane Kruger/Farewell, My Queen: Berlin Film Festival 2012 Opening Night Movie (From Alt Film Guide. 4 January 2012, 2:42 PM, PST)