Former Dallas star Ken Kercheval has quietly served a three-day sentence in jail in Indiana after being caught drink-driving last September. The actor, who played Cliff Barnes in the 1980s soap, was pulled over for driving at night without his lights on. Police suspected he had been drinking and conducted a field sobriety test, and discovered Kercheval was well over the limit. Kercheval, a self-admitted alcoholic, pleaded guilty to charges against him late last month and was sent straight to jail for three days. The 71-year-old also had his license suspended for a year and was told to pay a fine and court costs.
Similar News ItemsKen Kercheval
- It Came From The Tube: Devil Dog: The Hound Of Hell (1978) (From DailyDead. 11 June 2017, 12:07 PM, PDT)
- Pretty Poison (From Trailers from Hell. 6 December 2016, 9:26 AM, PST)
- Jackson Returns! Two-Time Oscar Winner and Former Labour MP to Star in Zola Adaptation (From Alt Film Guide. 2 July 2015, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- Dallas Icon Larry Hagman Dead at 81 (From TVLine.com. 23 November 2012, 8:01 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Dallas Star Larry Hagman Battles Cancer (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 14 October 2011, 11:41 AM, PDT)
- Larry Hagman, Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray Set for TNT's 'Dallas' Reboot (From The Wrap. 1 February 2011, 6:03 PM, PST)