Actress Sarah Michelle Gellar has finally taken on husband Freddie Prinze Jr.'s surname - five years after the couple wed. The Scooby-Doo star has changed her famous three-part moniker as a fifth wedding anniversary present to her actor husband. A source tells Us Weekly magazine, "She officially changed her name to Sarah Michelle Prinze in honor of the occasion. On their anniversary, she showed (Freddie) her new driver's license. It was so sweet." The couple met on the set of I Know What You Did Last Summer in 1997, before marrying in September 2002.
Similar News ItemsSarah Michelle Gellar
- Shannen Doherty Shares Selfie with a New Furry Friend Nearly 3 Months into Remission: I 'Feel Blessed' (From PEOPLE.com. 18 July 2017, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Phillippe And Sarah Michelle Gellar Got Up To Shenanigans On The Set Of I Know What You Did Last Summer (From Cinema Blend. 11 July 2017, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- The Grudge Reboot Gets a Director (From FilmJunk. 11 July 2017, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: 'Twin Peaks' cast in David Lynch love-in (From ScreenDaily. 20 July 2017, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- John Powell interview: scoring Bourne, Hans Zimmer, Face/Off and more (From Den of Geek. 25 June 2017, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- ‘Flintstones #12′ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 22 June 2017, 8:01 AM, PDT)
Freddie Prinze Jr.
- Awfully Good Movies: Wing Commander (Video) (From JoBlo. 21 July 2017, 7:20 PM, PDT)
- How Christina Aguilera and More Stars Are Celebrating Fourth of July 2017 (From E! Online. 4 July 2017, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- Star Wars Rebels: Complete Season Three Blu-ray details revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 28 June 2017, 1:31 PM, PDT)