Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt finds a release in music that he can't find in movies. The hunky actor recently married actress Jennifer Aniston but says he finds his craft frustrating. He explains, "I've had this frustration with film because we can replicate feelings and sometimes, a few of us get to an ultimate truth that when you witness it, it floors you because you weren't able to express it yourself. My frustration with acting is that it can't quite do what music does. Music has its own language. It's not Japanese, it's not English, it's music."
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Adam Bartley Joins Adam McKay’s Dick Cheney Film; Elaine Hendrix Cast In ‘Burying Yasmeen’ Indie (From Deadline. 19 September 2017, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- Barry Jenkins On His James Baldwin Adaptation and Life After ‘Moonlight’ (From Indiewire. 19 September 2017, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- The Craziest Hollywood Movies of the 21st Century — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 18 September 2017, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Who Is Jennifer Aniston's Bff? Justin Theroux Ends the Great Debate (From PEOPLE.com. 18 September 2017, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Reese Witherspoon Hits the Emmys for the First Time in Sassy Short Suit Jacket (From PEOPLE.com. 17 September 2017, 5:18 PM, PDT)
- Rumorville: Reese Witherspoon to Adapt Celeste Ng's “Little Fires Everywhere” for TV (From Backstage. 15 September 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)