Model-turned-actress Lauren Hutton has agreed to pose nude for the cover of US magazine Big, at the age of 61. Hutton, whose successful catwalk career heralded the birth of the 'supermodel' in the 1970s, appeared nude on the big screen in 1970 film Little Fauss And Big Halsy, and had to ask her goddaughters' advice before deciding to bare all again over 30 years later. She says, "They said 'You're kidding? Go, granny, go!' So I did." Big's 58th issue is due out in November and promises to contain every aspect of Hutton's life and career including: "Her homeland, her family album, her travel, her private life, her romance, her adventures, her favorite things, unseen Richard Avedon images, her movie, her shot now: beauty, fashion and nude."
Similar News ItemsLauren Hutton
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston Opens Up About Her Beauty Icons (From PEOPLE.com. 22 April 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca Kicks Off With Anna Wintour Met Gala Documentary ‘The First Monday in May’ (From Variety - Film News. 14 April 2016, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- Andie MacDowell to Star in ABC’s Ford Models Pilot ‘Model Woman’ (From Variety - TV News. 7 March 2016, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Isabella Rossellini Hosts Sky Arts Hub’s Biggest Project: ‘Master of Photography’ (From Variety - TV News. 1 April 2016, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- Costuming The Dressmaker (From Clothes on Film. 8 November 2015, 11:26 PM, PST)
- 'Orgy of the Damned' to open in the U.S. on Halloween 2015 (From MoreHorror. 30 October 2015, 11:31 PM, PDT)