Transformers star Shia LaBeouf has had charges against him for trespassing in a discount store dropped. The 21-year-old actor, who plays Indiana Jones' sidekick in the upcoming Harrison Ford adventure film, was charged with public misdemeanor last month after refusing to leave a Chicago, Illinois Walgreens store at 2am while appearing inebriated. But the case was dropped at a Chicago court on Wednesday, meaning the actor will not be prosecuted over the incident, reports Tmz.com. Shia's attorney said his client was delighted with the news, adding: "He is happy to put this behind him and get back to work."
Similar News ItemsTransformers (2007)
- Second Opinion – Power Rangers (2017) (From Flickeringmyth. 25 March 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Thomas Lennon to Star in ‘Puppet Master: The Littlest Reich’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 24 March 2017, 5:26 PM, PDT)
- Power Rangers Movie Review: Why ’90s Kids (and Marvel Fans) Need to See This Reboot (From PEOPLE.com. 23 March 2017, 9:47 AM, PDT)
- Shia Labeouf’s Trump art project shut down one day after moving to Liverpool (From The Guardian - Film News. 24 March 2017, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Seth Meyers Calls Out Donald Trump for Stealing Signature ‘Weekend Update’ Gags — Watch (From Indiewire Television. 24 March 2017, 7:31 AM, PDT)
- Seth Meyers Calls Out Donald Trump for Stealing Signature ‘Weekend Update’ Gags — Watch (From Indiewire. 24 March 2017, 7:31 AM, PDT)