Gabriel Byrne's ex-wife Ellen Barkin is to marry Revlon tycoon Ronald Perelman today (Wednesday). The plans were delayed from December due to billionaire Perelman's custody battle for his five-year-old daughter. The low-profile ceremony will take place in a Manhattan synagogue. A source says, "It's going to be a relatively small and intimate affair considering all the money involved."
Similar News ItemsGabriel Byrne
- Exclusive Just A Sigh Clip: A Romantic Meet-Cute, Foiled (From Twitch. 5 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- 11 Actors Who Deserve a ‘Taken’-Style Action Comeback (From FilmSchoolRejects. 20 February 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Set Visit Report and Bryan Singer Talks ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ (From LatinoReview. 20 February 2014, 5:37 AM, PST)
- Before They Were Famous: Check Out the Best Actress Nominees in Their Debut Film Roles (From Indiewire. 21 February 2014, 12:07 PM, PST)
- First Image From De Niro’s ‘Hands of Stone’ (From LatinoReview. 19 February 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Robert De Niro Gets Back In The Ring In First Look At Hands Of Stone (From We Got This Covered. 17 February 2014, 7:47 PM, PST)