Gorgeous actress Sharon Stone has finally admitted she's not a member of Mensa - to the genius organization's immense relief. Rumors have long persisted about the star's high IQ, but she told last month's Academy Award ceremony she has never joined the organization. Jim Blackmore, Mensa's national marketing director for America, says, "It's delightful to finally see Ms. Stone admit that she's not and never has been a member of our society. But then she goes on to say, 'I went to a Mensa school.' Not so." Blackmore is certain Stone didn't attend the school, because no such institution has existed since the early 1960s. He continues, "She may have been to a school for the gifted and talented, but Mensa did not run any schools, especially when she was a kid." But despite his annoyance with the persistent rumors, Blackmore admits Stone may be as clever as many like to think. He says, "My gut feeling is that she would definitely qualify. But that's just based on what we've been told by other individuals." Stone would not be the only Hollywood star in the club - actress Geena Davis is already a member.
Similar News ItemsSharon Stone (I)
- Get The Look: Sharon Stone At ‘Grey Lady’ Premiere At The Landmark Theater (From Uinterview. 27 April 2017, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- It could only happen in the movies, or could it? Cinematic Depictions of Real Life Tragedies (From HeyUGuys. 27 April 2017, 5:39 AM, PDT)
- Hoffman vs. Streep and Sharon Stone’s On-Set Affair: Biggest Bombshells from Revealing New Hollywood Tell-All (From PEOPLE.com. 25 April 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Geena Davis Reveals How Television Is Helping Fight Hollywood’s Sexism Problem (From Indiewire. 28 April 2017, 12:54 PM, PDT)
- Geena Davis Reveals How Television Is Helping Fight Hollywood’s Sexism Problem (From Indiewire Television. 28 April 2017, 12:54 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Tom Hanks Says 'That Thing You Do!' Cast Reunion Was 'The Coolest Thing in the World' (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 April 2017, 8:50 PM, PDT)