Former Dallas star Ken Kercheval has been arrested in Clinton, Indiana, for drunk driving. The 71-year-old star, who played Cliff Barnes, JR Ewing's rival in the hit 1980s TV series, was arrested Wednesday, after a routine traffic stop. Kercheval was charged with operating a vehicle with a blood alcohol level that registered .19 per cent by the time he was tested at the county jail, according to the National Enquirer. He was released the following morning, after posting $10,000 bail. The actor lives in Granada Hills, California, but owns a home in Indiana that he inherited from his mother. Kercheval was in town attending the Little Italy festival over the Labor Day weekend.
Similar News ItemsKen Kercheval
- It Came From The Tube: Devil Dog: The Hound Of Hell (1978) (From DailyDead. 11 June 2017, 12:07 PM, PDT)
- Pretty Poison (From Trailers from Hell. 6 December 2016, 9:26 AM, PST)
- Jackson Returns! Two-Time Oscar Winner and Former Labour MP to Star in Zola Adaptation (From Alt Film Guide. 2 July 2015, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- Dallas Icon Larry Hagman Dead at 81 (From TVLine.com. 23 November 2012, 8:01 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Dallas Star Larry Hagman Battles Cancer (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 14 October 2011, 11:41 AM, PDT)
- Larry Hagman, Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray Set for TNT's 'Dallas' Reboot (From The Wrap. 1 February 2011, 6:03 PM, PST)