Christopher Walken is amazed that so many people do imitations of him. Famous actors such as Kevin Spacey at the Oscars, as well as his old friends enjoy speaking in the screen legend's well known tones. Walken says, "I remember a few years ago I was sitting at home with my wife watching the Oscars. I was sitting on the couch and suddenly heard my voice. It's thrilling. It's interesting that a lot of guys do me. I have a friend who does me on his answering machine so when I call him I talk to myself. I don't really know what that comes from. It doesn't seem to me that I speak in a strange way. My wife says Kevin's the best."
Similar News ItemsKevin Spacey
- House of Cards: Season Five Release Date Announced on Inauguration Day (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 January 2017, 3:56 PM, PST)
- House of Cards season 5 premiere date announced with first teaser (From Flickeringmyth. 20 January 2017, 9:53 AM, PST)
- 'House of Cards' Reveals Season 5 Premiere Date on Inauguration Day: 'We Make the Terror' (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2017, 9:11 AM, PST)
- Here’s Why ‘The Jungle Book’ Deserves More Oscar Respect (From Indiewire. 13 January 2017, 8:26 AM, PST)
- Oscar Sound Contenders: How ‘Rogue One,’ ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ and ‘Allied’ Created War and Terror (From Indiewire. 12 January 2017, 2:53 PM, PST)
- 30 Nominations (and Counting!): A Look Back at Meryl Streep’s Record-Setting Golden Globes Run (From PEOPLE.com. 6 January 2017, 11:59 AM, PST)