Veteran actor Rip Torn has pleaded guilty to drunk driving charges. The Men In Black star, who beat similar charges in 2004, accepted he was driving while impaired when his car hit a tractor-trailer in North Salem, New York in December. He was fined $380 in court on Monday and forced to give up his driver's license for 90 days.
Similar News ItemsMen in Black (1997)
- Exclusive Vincent D’Onofrio Talks Chips (From TheMovieBit. 23 March 2017, 5:18 AM, PDT)
- Barry Sonnenfeld casts further doubts over future Men in Black films (From HeyUGuys. 21 March 2017, 7:32 AM, PDT)
- Barry Sonnenfeld on Men In Black 4 and the possibilities of it happening (From The Hollywood News. 21 March 2017, 7:31 AM, PDT)
- Southern Gothic (From Trailers from Hell. 30 January 2017, 6:54 AM, PST)
- The Man Who Fell To Earth Falls to Earth on Limited Collector’s Edition Blu-ray January 24th (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 11 January 2017, 10:05 AM, PST)
- The Man Who Fell To Earth Arrives on Limited Collector’s Edition Blu-ray January 24th (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 November 2016, 8:34 PM, PST)