- (1984) He and Jonathan Martin directed the pantomime, "Red Riding Hood", at the Theatre Royal in Stratford East, England with Colin Bennett, Michael Bertenshaw, Kate Hardie, Jim McManus, James Saxon, Jo Warne and Marjorie Yates in the cast.
- (1969) He directed Gardiner's musical stage adaptation of Lewis Carroll's novel, "Alice Through the Looking Glass", at the Lincoln Theatre Royal in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England with Yvonne Edgell, Jennifer Lilleystone, Alison Steadman, Martin Duncan, Brian Protheroe, John Halstead, Rhys McConnochie and Howard Lloyd-Lewis in the cast.
- (1974) He and Rhys McConnochie directed Ken Lee's plays, "Happy as a Sandbag" and "Leave Him To Heaven", at the Leicester Haymarket Theatre in Leicester, Leicestershire, England with Linal Haft, Lesley Duff, Darryl Kavann and Brian Protheroe in the cast.
- (1975) He directed Ken Lee's musical, "Happy as a Sandbag", at the Ambassadors Theatre in London, England with Lesley Duff, Martin Duncan, Yvonne Edgell, Darlene Johnson and Trevor Jones in the cast. Nigel Hess was the conductor.
- (April 1985) He directed the musical, "Pump Boys and Dinettes", at the Piccadilly Theatre in London, England with Joe Brown, Lynsey de Paul, Jeremy Clyde, Peter Duncan, Clodagh Rodgers and Chad Stuart in the cast.
- (1982) He directed Alan Plater's play, "On Your Way, Riley!," at the Theatre Royal in Stratford East, England with Brian Murphy, Maureen Lipman, and Geoffrey Freshwater in the cast.
- (1985) He directed Barrie Keeffe's play, "Better Times," at the Theatre Royal in Stratford East, England with Gordon Kaye, Charmian May, Eric Richard, and Jack Chissick in the cast. Philip Hedley was director.
- (1988) He directed Frederico Garcia Lorca's play, "The Public," at the Theatre Royal in Stratford East, England with Gerard Murphy, Robin Hooper, Michael Bertenshaw, Mary Jo Randall, Claire Hackett, Graham Turner, Nigel Cooke, Sean Gascoigne, Martha Stylianou, and Roddy Maude-Roxby in the cast.