No photo available. Represent Sean Weathers? Add or change photos at IMDbPro
STARmeter
SEE RANK
Up 18,396 this week

Sean Weathers

Sean Weathers was born on January 14, 1980 in Guyana. He is a producer and director, known for Hookers in Revolt (2006), Vault of Terror II: The Undead (2015) and Lust for Vengeance (2001). See full bio »

Born:

in Guyana
More at IMDbPro » Add or change photos on IMDbPro Represent Sean Weathers? Add or change photos

"Game of Thrones" in and out of Costume

What does Richard Brake look like when he's not playing the Night's King? Take a look at photos of the cast of "Game of Thrones" in character and in real life.

View the gallery

Live Twitter Q&A With Kate Beckinsale for 'Love & Friendship'

Join us for a live Twitter Q&A with Love & Friendship star Kate Beckinsale on Thursday, May 5, beginning at 4:45 p.m. ET/1:45 p.m. PT. Make sure to follow IMDb on Twitter and send your questions now to #IMDbAskKateB.

Follow IMDb on Twitter

Projects In Development

Details only on IMDbPro »

User Lists

Related lists from IMDb users

a list of 343 people
created 04 Jan 2014
 
list image
a list of 10 people
created 9 months ago
 
a list of 10 people
created 7 months ago
 
a list of 10 people
created 7 months ago
 
a list of 15 people
created 7 months ago
 

Do you have a demo reel?

Add it to your IMDbPage

Connect with IMDb


How Much Have You Seen?

How much of Sean Weathers's work have you seen?

User Polls

Known For

Filmography

Hide Hide Show Show Producer (15 credits)
 2016 The New York Butcher (producer)
 2015 Bill Huckstabelle: Serial Rapist (executive producer)
 2015 The Fappening (executive producer) / (producer)
 2015 Mandingo Sex Addict (Video) (executive producer)
 2015 Ace Jackson Is a Dead Man (Video) (executive producer) / (producer)
 2015 Vault of Terror II: The Undead (coordinating producer) / (executive producer - segment "The Fappening") / (producer - segment "The Fappening")
 2014 Scumbag Hustler (executive producer) / (producer)
 2013 A Good Samaritan in New York City (Video short) (producer)
 2013 Maniac Too! (Video) (executive producer)
 2013 The Trade Off (Video) (executive producer)
 2006 Hookers in Revolt (Video) (executive producer)
 2004 The Unfinished Works of Sean Weathers (Video) (executive producer)
 2001 Lust for Vengeance (Video) (executive producer)
 1998 They All Must Die! (Video) (executive producer)
 1996 House of the Damned (Video) (executive producer)
Show Show Director (13 credits)
Show Show Writer (13 credits)
Show Show Editor (13 credits)
Show Show Actor (10 credits)
Show Show Casting director (9 credits)
Show Show Cinematographer (3 credits)
Show Show Composer (3 credits)
Edit

Personal Details

Publicity Listings:

1 Article | See more »

Official Sites:

Edit

Did You Know?

Personal Quote:

98% of a filmmakers time is invested in trying to get the people, places & money to shoot with, the other 2% is what makes it all worth it. See more »

Trivia:

He dedicated his first film, House of the Damned (1996) to Jahvaughn Lambert,his best friend who committed suicide before the movie was done editing.

Star Sign:

Capricorn

Message Boards

Recent Posts
I can't believe this guy's quote Muhhh
Discuss Sean Weathers on the IMDb message boards »

Contribute to This Page