- Made her stage debut as Rosaline in Shakespeare's "Love's Labour's Lost" - Shakespeare's Globe, London (2007).
- TV commercials for Bond Girl 007 fragrance from Avon (2008)
- (November 2010 - January 2011) Performed in the stage production of "The Master Builder" as Hilda Wangel at the Almeida Theatre, London.
- (January 2014 - February 2014) Performed in the stage production of "The Duchess of Malfi" in the title role, at the Globe Theatre, London.
- (October 2014 - March 2015) Performed in the stage production of "Made in Dagenham" as Rita O'Grady, alongside Adrian Der Gregorian, at the Adelphi Theatre, London.
- (February 2016 - March 2016) Stage play: "Nell Gwynn" - playing title role opposite Michele Dotrice (Nancy), Michael Garner (Thomas Killigrew), Greg Haiste (Edward Kynaston), Anneika Rose (Rose Gwynn), etc. Writer: Jessica Swale. Director: Christopher Luscombe. (Apollo Theatre London)
- (December 2016 - February 2017) Performed in the West End stage production of "Saint Joan" in the title role, alongside Matt Bardock, Richard Cant, Hadley Fraser and Elliot Levey, at the Donmar Warehouse.