- Starred off-Broadway in the play, "A Feminine Ending", directed by Blair Brown, at Playwrights Horizon, fall 2007. Played lead role of "Amanda Blue", opposite Marsha Mason.
- Appeared in Stephen Adly Guirgis's play, "The Little Flower of East Orange", directed by Philip Seymour Hoffman, at The Public Theater, Spring 2008.
- (June 1, 2000 to July 2, 2000) She acted in Edward Gilbert's adaptation of Anton Chekhov's play, "The Cherry Orchard," at the Public Theater in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with Brian Dykstra, Joel Friedman, Heather Goldenhersh, Deborah Kipp, Harry O'Toole, Doug Rees, Jack Ryland, Roger Sergabi and Sam Tsoutsouvas. Mark Boyett, Lisa Levy, Sam Nicotero, Joan Rosenfels, Don Salvo and Cathy Vonderau in the cast. Edward Gilbert was also director. Mark Negrin was set and costume designer. Dennis Parichy was lighting designer. James Capenos was sound designer.
- (October 15, 1998 to November 15, 1998) She played Titania in William Shakespeare's play, "A Midsummer's Night Dream," at the Public Theater in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with Heath Lamberts (Bottom); Jared Pfennigwerth (Oberon); Robert Haley (Theseus); John LaGioia (Egeus); A.J. Bruno (Puck); Christina Apathy (Hermia); Joey Collins (Lysander); Aaron Hapold (Demetrius); Eve Holbrook (Helena); Americus Rocco (Philostrate); Don Perkins; Adam Greer; Nick Ruggeri; David Doepken; and Zachary Mott in the cast. Edward Gilbert was director. Susan Mickey was costume designer. Judy Conte was choreographer. Marjorie Bradley Kellogg was scenic designer. Tom Sturge was lighting designer. James Capenos was sound designer.
- (February 16, 1995 to March 26, 1995) She acted in William Shakespeare's play, "As You Like It," at the Public Theater in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Eddie Gilbert was artistic director.