- Improv Performer with ComedySportz for 2 years in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Played "Mohammed" in Original Off-Broadway Production of "Omnium Gatherum"(by Theresa Rebeck & Alexander Gersten-Vasillaros) at the Variety Arts, NYC
- Portrayed Dr. Anil Patel in MCC's A very Common Procedure directed by Michael Greif.
- Portrayed King of Navarre in Michael Kahn's Love's Labour's Lost at the Royal Shakespeare Company in UK as well as the Shakespeare Theatre in DC and at The Carter Baron in DC.
- Played 'Ali Hakim' in the Official Centennial Production of "Oklahoma" at the Lyric Theatre in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. (2007) The production also starred Kelli O'hara, Will Chase, and John Selya.
- Played 'Vijay', the groom, in Charles Mee's "Queens Boulevard (the musical)" Off-Broadway at the Signature Theatre in NYC (Nov, Dec 2007, Jan 2008)
- (March, April, May 2009) Starring as 'Zamir' in World Premiere of Christopher Durang's "Why Torture Is Wrong, And The People Who Love Them" opposite Laura Benanti, Kristine Nielsen, Richard Poe, John Pankow, Audrie Neenan, David Aaron Baker, and Directed by Nicholas Martin at the Joseph Papp Public Theater
- (September/October 2009) Appears as 'Yassar,' the Dermatologist, in "Aftermath" By Erik Jensen/Jessica Blank at New York Theatre Workshop.