- Has performed on the soundtracks for BBC radio productions including 'Women in Love', 'Mansfield Park', 'Facade' and 'The Piano'.
- Appeared in the pantomime "Babes in the Wood" - Harrogate Theatre, Harrogate (2001).
- His credits with Clwyd Theatr Cymru include Captain Brice in "Arcadia" by Tom Stoppard (2007) and the director in "Memory" by Jonathan Lichtenstein (2006), performed in New York.
- Played the composer Dmitri Shostakovich in "Master Class" by David Pownall - Derby Playhouse (2006).
- Played Orson Welles in "Rosebud: The Lives of Orson Welles" in 2004, written by Mark Jenkins, directed by Josh Richards. The play won the Scotsman Fringe First and Best of Edinburgh awards at the 2004 Edinburgh Fringe Festival and subsequently toured throughout the U.K., New York, Toronto, and London (co-produced by Steven Berkoff).
- Has performed as a concert pianist in Europe and Australia.
- He was introduced to the Royal Shakespeare Company by Lord Richard Attenborough and played "Mardian" in the 2002 production of "Antony & Cleopatra" in Stratford Upon Avon and London's West End.
- He won chamber music prizes at the Royal College of Music.