No photo available. Represent Tug McGraw? Add or change photos at IMDbPro
STARmeter
SEE RANK
Down 7,141 this week

Tug McGraw (1944–2004)

Tug McGraw was born on August 30, 1944 in Martinez, California, USA as Frank Edwin McGraw Jr. He was an actor, known for Baseball Funny Side Up (1987), 1976 National League Championship Series (1976) and 1978 National League Championship Series (1978). He was married to Diane Hovenkamp and Phyllis Kline. He died on January 5, 2004 in Nashville, ... See full bio »

IMDb Picks: December

We can't wait to travel through time and space one last time with the Twelfth Doctor. See which other movies and TV shows we're excited about this month.

Visit IMDb Picks

"Mozart in the Jungle" Season 4

Love, money, ambition, and music intertwine in "Mozart in the Jungle." Get your first look at Season 4, which premieres Friday, Feb. 16, 2018.

Watch the trailer

Around The Web

 | 

Powered by ZergNet

Watch on TV

User Lists

Related lists from IMDb users

list image
a list of 55 people
created 22 Oct 2015
 

Do you have a demo reel?

Add it to your IMDbPage

Connect with IMDb


How Much Have You Seen?

How much of Tug McGraw's work have you seen?

Known For

1976 National League Championship Series
1976 National League Championship Series Himself - Philadelphia Phillies Pitcher
(1976)
1978 National League Championship Series
1978 National League Championship Series Himself - Philadelphia Phillies Pitcher
(1978)
1980 World Series
1980 World Series Himself - Philadelphia Phillies Pitcher
(1980)

Filmography

Jump to: Actor | Self | Archive footage
Hide Hide Show Show Actor (1 credit)
 1987 Baseball Funny Side Up (Video)
Host
Show Show Self (20 credits)
Show Show Archive footage (2 credits)
Edit

Personal Details

Other Works:

TV commercial: 7-UP (1981) See more »

Height:

6' (1.83 m)
Edit

Did You Know?

Personal Quote:

When asked what he will do with his share of the World Series money "I'm going to spend 90% of it on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other 10% I'm going to waste." See more »

Trivia:

Notable career statistics: 7.83 Hits Allowed per 9 Innings Pitched (67th All Time), 6.59 Strikeouts per 9 Innings Pitched (98th All Time), 824 Games (24th All Time), 180 Saves (42nd All Time) and 541 Games Finished (22nd All Time). See more »

Nickname:

Tugboat See more »

Star Sign:

Virgo

Contribute to This Page