- (2004) Played "Holly" in "Bumps and Bruises", a play by Rachael New and Ben Edwards - BBC Radio 4
- (2002) Played "Juliet" in William Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet" - Chichester Festival Theatre, Chichester
- (2002) Played "Eugenie Loyer" in "Vincent in Brixton", a new play by Nicholas Wright - National Theatre (Cottesloe stage), London
- (2001-2) Played "Gwen" in "The Royal Family", a play by George S. Kaufman and Edna Ferber - Theatre Royal Haymarket, London
- (2000) Played "Maddy" in "Bliss", a new play by Paul Sellar - Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Scotland
- (2011) TV commercial for French fragrance OPIUM by Yves Saint-Laurent
- (2002) She acted in Nicholas Wright's play, "Vincent in Brixton," in a Royal National Theatre production at the Cottesloe Theatre in London, England with Clare Higgins, Jochum Ten Haaf, and Paul Nicholls in the cast. Richard Eyre was director.