- Joseph was the main character in the Irish Hurling commercial for Guinness in 2002.
- His credits at Bristol's Tobacco Factory Theatre include Silvius in Shakespeare's "As You Like It" and Troilus in "Troilus and Cressida" (both 2003).
- Played Phil/clown in Shakespeare's "Anthony and Cleopatra" - Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester (2005).
- Played Laertes in Shakespeare's "Hamlet" - Nuffield Theatre, Southampton (2003).
- Played Richie in "Love and Understanding" by Joe Penhall - Battersea Arts Centre, London (2004).
- Played the title role in the UK premiere of "The Last Days of Judas Iscariot" by Stephen Adly Guirgis - Almeida Theatre, London (2008).