- (June 2006) : Played "Nikolai Skrobotov" in "Enemies", a play by Maxim Gorky, new version by David Hare (Almeida Theatre, London, England, UK).
- (2006) He acted in Rupert Goold and Ben Power's translation of Christopher Marlowe's play, "Faustus", at the Hampstead Theatre in Hampstead, London, England with Scott Handy, Jake Maskall, Sophie Hunter and Mark Lockyer in the cast. Rupert Goold was also the director.
- (2006) He acted in David Hare's translation of Maxim Gorky's play, "Enemies", at the Almeida Theatre in London, England with Sean Chapman, Amanda Root, Jack Davenport, Amanda Drew, Patrick Godfrey, Graham Turner, Edward Peel and Sean Gilder in the cast. Michael Attenborough was the director.
- (2005) He acted in William Shakespeare's play, "King Lear", in a Chichester Festival Theatre production at the Minerva Studio Theatre in Chichester, West Sussex, England with David Warner, Richard O'Callaghan, Lou Gish, Zoe Waites, Kay Curram, Jo Stone-Fewings, John Ramm, Aleksandar Mikic and Daniel Abelson in the cast. Steven Pimlott was the director.
- (1997) He acted in April De Angelis's play, "Playhouse Creatures, " in a Peter Hall Company production at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Saskia Reeves, Sheila Gish, Liz Smith, and Dominic Rowan in the cast. Lynne Parker was director.
- (1998) He acted in George Bernard Shaw's play, "Major Barbara," in a Peter Hall Company production at the Piccadilly Theatre in London, England with Jemma Redgrave, Peter Bowles, Anna Carteret, John Elmes, David Yelland, Rebecca Saire, Michael Pennington, and Marty Cruickshank in the cast. Peter Hall was also director.
- (1995) He acted in Kenneth Grahame and Alan Bennett's play, "The Wind in the Willows," in a Royal National Theatre production at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Jeremy Sinden, Francis Matthews, Christopher Strauli, Ian Sharrock, and Bob Goody in the cast. Jeremy Sams was director. Nicholas Hytner was original director.