- (April 2002) Stage: Played "Cinderella" in "Into the Woods", a musical by Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine (April 2002, Broadhurst Theater, New York City, New York, USA).
- Stage: Set to star with Antonio Banderas, Chita Rivera and Mary Stuart Masterson in the revival of the musical "Nine."
- Stage: Played Maria in "The Sound of Music" on Broadway with Richard Chamberlain, 1998.
- Stage: Appeared in "Swing!", 1999.
- Stage: Appeared in "The Violet Hour", 2003 (Biltmore Theater)
- (2006) Stage: Appeared as "Julia Sullivan" in "The Wedding Singer", a musical by Matthew Sklar, Chad Beguelin and Tim Herlihy (April 2006, Al Hirschfeld Theatre, New York City)
- Stage: Played Louise in the 2008 Broadway Revival of Gypsy, where she won a Tony Award for Best Featured Actress.
- (October 2, 2010) She performed in David Yazbek's music and lyrics, based on Pedro Almodóvar's film, Mujeres al borde de un ataque de nervios (1988) (aka "Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown"), at the Lincoln Center Theater at the Belasco Theatre in New York City with De'Adre Aziza, Danny Burstein, Nikka Graff Lanzarone, Patti LuPone, Brian Stokes Mitchell and Sherie Rene Scott (as "Pepa") in the cast. Jeffrey Lane wrote the book. David Yazbek composed the music and lyrics. Bartlett Sher was the director.
- (2002) She acted in the musical, "Into the Woods," on Broadway in New York City with John McMartin, Gregg Edelman and Vanessa Williams in the cast. James Lapine was director. John Caraffa was choreographer. Douglas W. Schmidt was set designer. Brian MacDevitt was lighting designer. Susan Hilferty was costume designer. Stephen Sondheim was composer and lyricist.