- (January 2003) : Plays Miranda in "The Tempest" play by William Shakespeare (Old Vic Theater, London, England, UK).
- (2004) Theatre: Roxane in "Cyrano de Bergerac" by Edmond Rostand in a new version by Derek Mahon. National Theatre(Olivier), London Directed by Howard Davies.
- (2002) She acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Richard III," at the Crucible Theatre in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England with Kenneth Branagh, Danny Webb, Robert Demeger, Barbara Jefford, Michael Jenn, Richard Durden, Avril Elgar, Gerard Horan, Phyllis Logan, Robert East, Gideon Turner, and William Rycroft in the cast. Michael Grandage was director.
- (2005) She acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Much Ado About Nothing," at the Crucible Theatre in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England with Samuel West, Nicholas Jones, Georgina Rich, Daniel Betts, Nicholas Burns, Frances Cuka, Paul Barnill, David Shaw-Parker, Julia Dearden, and Laurence Mitchell in the cast. Josie Rourke was director.
- (2000) She acted in Friedrich Schiller and Robert David MacDonald's play, "Don Carlos," in a Royal Shakespeare Company production at The Pit Theatre in London, England with John Woodvine, Rupert Penry-Jones, Josette Simon, Ray Fearon, and John Rogan in the cast. Gale Edwards was director.
- (2005) She acted in Friedrich Schiller's play, "Don Carlos," at the Gielgud Theatre in London, England with Derek Jacobi, Richard Coyle, Elliot Cowan, Charlotte Randle, Una Stubbs, Ian Hogg, and Peter Eyre in the cast.
- (March 13, 2002 - April 10, 2002) Stage play: Richard III -- playing Lady Anne opposite Kenneth Branagh, at Crucible Theatre, Sheffield, UK
- (1996) She acted in David Williamson's play, "Dead White Males," at the Nuffield Theatre in Southampton, Hampshire, England with Tom Chadbon, Jeremy Clyde, John Woodvine, and Richenda Carey in the cast.