- (November 1999) Co-starred in Broadway revival production of Arthur Miller's "The Price."
- (November 2004) Performing in another Arthur Miller play, "Finishing The Picture" at Chicago's Goodman Theater, alongside cast members Stacy Keach, Linda Lavin, Matthew Modine, Frances Fisher, Scott Glenn, Stephen Lang, and Heather Prete.
- (September 2005) : Plays Hank in "Fran's Bed" play by James Lapine (Playwrights Horizons, New York City, New York, USA).
- (Summer, 1996) Directed and acted in the play "Jitta's Atonement," by Siegfried Trebitsch and adapted by George Bernard Shaw, at the Berkshire Theatre Festival Playhouse in Stockbridge, MA. Dianne Wiest starred.
- (July 2010) Played in Death Of A Salesman by Arthur Miller at Gate Theatre, Dublin, Ireland.
- (May 20, 1982) He directed Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur's play, "The Front Page," at the Long Wharf Theatre (Mainstage) in New Haven, Connecticut. John Jensen was set designer. Ann Roth was costume designer. Ronald Wallace was lighting designer.
- (1982-1983 season) He directed Colbron and Bartsch's adaptation of Ferenc Molnar's play, "The Guardsman," at the Long Wharf Theatre (Mainstage) in New Haven, Connecticut. John Conklin was set designer. Jane Greenwood was costume designer. Jamie Gallagher was lighting designer.