- Pericles, Bard on the Beach, Title Role, 2003
- Polygraph, Nottingham Playhouse, by Robert Lepage, playing the role of François, 2002-2003
- United Airlines, Voice of, Europe 2002-
- Played the role of Tullus Aufidius in the Royal Shakespeare Company's production of Coriolanus (2007), speaking the last ever words on the RST Main Stage.
- Member of the original cast of the multiple award-winning Enron, written by Lucy Prebble and directed by Rupert Goold (2009). Enron premiered in Chichester before a sell-out transfer to the Royal Court, and the Noel Coward Theatre in London's West End.