- She appeared in the Broadway musical "A Time for Singing", an adaptation of the novel and film How Green Was My Valley (1941). She played the role that Maureen O'Hara played in the classic 1941 film.
- Mojave Phone Booth (2005)
- (1952) She acted in Irving Berlin's musical, "Call Me Madam", at the Coliseum in London, England with Anton Walbrook, Billie Worth and Arthur Lowe in the cast.
- (1955) She acted in Leonard Bernstein's musical, "Wonderful Town", at the Prince's Theatre in London, England with Pat Kirkwood, Sidney James, Dennis Bowen and David Hurst in the cast. Richard Bird was the director.
- (October 1985) She acted in Harry Warren and Al Dubin's musical, "42nd Street", at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane in London, England with Frankie Vaughan and Margaret Courtenay in the cast. Gower Champion and Lucia Victor were the directors.