- I Never Forget a Meal: An Indulgent Reminiscence by Michael Tucker (book - (c) 1995 - Little, Brown and Company, Inc.)
- Hosted an hour long special, "Celebrating the American Family" on PBS during the mid-90s with co-host Jill Eikenberry.
- (1988) TV Commercial: Play Lotto
- (1975) Stage Play: Trelawny of the "Wells." Comedy (revival). Written by Arthur Wing Pinero. Scenic Design by David Mitchell. Directed by A.J. Anton. Vivian Beaumont Theatre: 15 Oct 1975- 23 Nov 1975 (47 performances + 14 previews). Cast: Walter Abel (as "Vice Chancellor Sir William Gower") [final Broadway role], K.T. Baumann (as "Sarah"), Tom Blank (as "Mr. Hunston"), Suzanne Collins (as "Miss Brewster"), Anita Dangler (as "Mrs. Telfer, Miss Violet Sylvester"), Jerome Dempsey (as "Mr. James Telfer"), Merwin Goldsmith (as "Mr. Ablett"), Walt Gorney (as "Charles"), Christopher Hewett (as "O'Dwyer"), Mary Beth Hurt (as "Miss Rose Trelawny"), Jeffrey Jones (as "Captain De Foenix"), John Lithgow (as "Mr. Ferdinand Gadd"), Aline MacMahon (as "Miss Trafalger Gower") [final Broadway role], Jerry Mayer (as "Mr. Denzil"), Ann McDonough (as "Clara De Foenix"), Mandy Patinkin (as "Mr. Arthur Gower") [Broadway debut], Ben Slack (as "Mr. Augustus Colpoys"), Meryl Streep (as "Miss Imogen Parrott") [Broadway debut], Michael Tucker (as "Mr. Tom Wrench"), Helen Verbit (as "Mrs. Mossop"), Sasha von Scherler (as "Miss Avonia Bunn"). Understudies: Thomas Barbour (as "Charles/Mr. James Telfer/Vice Chancellor Sir William Gower"), K.T. Baumann (as "Clara De Foenix"), Tom Blank (as "Mr. Arthur Gower/Mr. Tom Wrench"), Suzanne Collins (as "Miss Avonia Bunn/Miss Imogen Parrott/Sarah"), Jeffrey Jones (as "Mr. Ferdinand Gadd/O'Dwyer"), Jerry Mayer (as "Captain De Foenix/Mr. Ablett/Mr. Augustus Colpoys"), Ann McDonough (as "Miss Rose Trelawny") and Elsa Raven (as "Miss Trafalger Gower/Mrs. Mossop/Mrs. Telfer"). Produced by The New York Shakespeare Festival (Producer: Joseph Papp). Associate Producer: Bernard Gersten.
- (January 10, 1996) He performed at the gala event, "A Galaxy on Geary," in an American Conservatory Theatre production at the Geary Theater in San Francisco, California with Rene Auberjonois, Annette Bening, Peter Donat, Ruth Kobart, Andrea Marcovicci, William Paterson and David Straithairn in the cast.
- (1989) TV commercial for Total cereal - Actor