- (1968) She had appeared on One Life to Live soap opera a few years ago on ABC.
- (May 2002) : Played "Mrs. Culver" in "The Constant Wife", a play by W. Somerset Maugham (Apollo Theater, London, England, UK).
- (1980) Starred in Manitoba Theatre Centre's production of Anton Chekhov's "The Seagull", in Winnipeg . Her co-star was Kathleen Turner.
- (2004) Starred in Manitoba Theatre Centre's production of Humble Boy in Winnipeg .
- (2001) She acted in Stephen Sondheim's musical, "Putting It Together", in a Chichester Festival Production at the Minerva Studio Theatre in Chichester, West Sussex, England with Simon Green, David Rintoul, Julie Alannagh-Brighten and Matt Rawle in the cast. Edward Hall was the director.
- (1977) She acted in the musical, "The Club", at the Regent Theatre in London, England with Robin Kovac, Marcella Markham and Joyce Grant in the cast.
- (2002) She acted in W. Somerset Maugham's play, "The Constant Wife", at the Apollo Theatre in London, England with Jenny Seagrove, Simon Williams, Steven Pacey, Sara Crowe, Serena Evans and Lucy Fleming in the cast. Edward Hall was the director.
- (1975) TV commercial for Laurent Perrier champagne "Avengers"
- (January 14 to March 28, 1993) She acted in David Williamson's play, "Money and Friends," in the American premiere in presented by the Center Theatre Group/Ahmanson at the James A. Doolittle (University of California) Theatre in Los Angeles, California with Michael Gross in the cast. Michael Blakemore was director. Jon Gottlieb was sound designer. Hayden Griffin was costume designer.