- (12/98) Audiobook: Narrated "Brave Dames and Wimpettes: What Are Women Really Doing on Screen and Page", by Susan Isaacs.
- (1999) Audiobook: Voice-over work for "Jacob's Hands", by Aldous Huxley.
- Stage: Appeared in "Woman Is My Idea" on Broadway (Broadway debut). Belasco Theater, New York City. NOTE: She was still in high school at the time.
- Stage: Appeared in "A Little Family Business" on Broadway. Martin Beck Theatre (aka Al Hirschfield Theatre). NOTE: Star Angela Lansbury hand-picked her to play her daughter.
- Stage: Appeared (as "Trina") in "Forty Carats". NOTE: Received Straw Hat Award for Most Promising New Actress.