- (1986) Her revue, "Rap Master Ronnie," co-written with Garry Trudeau, was performed at RayMar Productions in Chicago, Illinois. Cast and crew also included Kathy Santen, William M. Bush, Margaret James (musical director), directed by Bill Castellino.
- Active on Broadway in the following productions:
- Doonesbury (1983). Musical comedy. Book by Garry Trudeau. Lyrics by Garry Trudeau. Music by Elizabeth Swados. Based on the comic strip by Garry Trudeau. Comic Strip used by permission of Universal Press Syndicate. Music orchestrated by Elizabeth Swados. Music arranged by Jeff Waxman. Musical Director: Jeff Waxman. Choreographed by Margo Sappington [final Broadway credit]. Scenic Design by Peter Larkin. Directed by Jacques Levy [final Broadway credit]. Biltmore Theatre: 21 Nov 1983- 19 Feb 1984 (104 performances + 20 previews that began on 3 Nov 1983). Cast: Barbara Andres (as "Joanie"), Gary Beach (as "Duke"), Reathel Bean (as "Roland/Voice of President Reagan"), Ralph Bruneau (as "Mike Doonesbury"), Kate Burton (as "J.J."), Laura Dean (as "Boopsie"), Mark Linn-Baker (as "Mark") [Broadway debut], Albert Macklin (as "Zonker"), Peter Shawn (as "Provost"), Keith Szarabajka (as "B.D."), Lauren Tom (as "Honey"). Understudies: Eve Gordon [credited as Eve Bennett-Gordon] (as "Boopsie, J.J."), Max Cantor (as "B.D./Mark/Mike Doonesbury/Provost), Deborah Darr (as "Joanie"), Scott Evans (as "Zonker"), Peter Shawn (as "Duke/Roland"), Janet Wong (as "Honey"). Produced by James Walsh. Produced in association with Universal Pictures.
- (January 9, 1977) She wrote the book, music and lyrics for the musical, "Nightclub Cantata," at the Village Gate Theatre in New York City for 145 performances.
- (October 7 to November 20, 1977) She directed the musical, "Nightclub Cantata," in The Arena Stage Theatre production at the Kreeger Theater in Washington D.C. with Jossie DeGuzman, Karen Evans, Rocky Greenberg, Paul Kandel, Joanna Peled, David Schechter and Mark Zagaski in the cast. Robert Fisher was pianist. David Sawyer was percussionist. She also wrote the book, music and lyrics. Patricia Woodbridge was set designer. Kate Carmel was costume designer. Charles Hollerith Jr. and Rosita Sarnoff were producers.
- (August 18 to October 13, 1985) She directed her musical, "The Beautiful Lady," in a West Coast premiere at the Mark Taper Forum Theatre in Los Angeles, California with Katey Sagal in the cast. She and Paul Schmidt wrote the book. She was also composer and lyricist.