- TV commercial for Chunky candy bars (1960s)
- Radio commercials (voice): Vicks Cough Syrup, mid-1980s.
- TV commercials: voice of the Honey Nut Cheerios Bee (1980s)
- (1942 - 1969) Active on Broadway in the following productions:
- (1942) Stage Play: All In Favor. Comedy. Written by Louis Hoffman, Don Hartman and Walter Bernstein. Directed by Elliott Nugent. Henry Miller's Theatre: 20 Jan 1942- 24 Jan 1942 (7 performances). Cast: Harry Antrim (as "Officer Callahan"), Leslie Barrett (as "Marco/Lover"), Ralph Brooke (as "Tony"), Frank Conlan (as "Mr. Piper"), Claire Frances (as "Jean"), Freddie Geffen (as "Myron, Radio Voice"), Joy Geffen, (as "Young Lady, Radio Voice"), Frances Heflin (as "Cynthia"), Milton Herman (as "The Professor, Radio Voice"), Tommy Lewis (as "Peewee/Edgar McDougal"), Gloria Mann (as "Helen"), J.C. Nugent (as "Bixby"), Bob Readick (as "Flip"), Raymond Roe (as "Wack Wack/Harry McDougal"), George Spelvin Jr. [actor who wished to remain anonymous] (as "Raymond, Radio Voice"), Arnold Stang (as "Weasel") [Broadway debut], James R. Waters (as "Gorman"), Hank Wolf (as "Sasha, Radio Voice"). Produced by Elliott Nugent, Robert Montgomery and Jesse Duncan.
- (1942) Stage Play: You'll See Stars. Musical comedy. Music by Leo Edwards. Book by Herman Timberg. Lyrics by Herman Timberg. Directed by Herman Timberg and Dave Kramer. Maxine Elliott's Theatre: 29 Dec 1942- 2 Jan 1943 (4 performances). Cast: Phyllis Baker, Joanne Barry, Fene Bayliss (as "Herman Timberg"), Patricia Bright, John Briter, Audrey Burkes, Ronny Carver, Lou Dahlman (as "Groucho Marx"), Dorothy Dale, Maurice Dover, Peggy Fisher, Irving Freeman, Jackie Green (as "Eddie Cantor"), Harriet Greene, Claire Harvey, Iris Karyl, Gordon King, Sal La Porta (as "Chico Marx/Tony Zuccini/Boy"), Betty May Lee, Alan Lester, George Lyons (as "Harpo Marx/Tommy Tatters"), Don Marshall, Pat Marshall, Miss Eugene Martin (as "Zeppo Marx/Boy"), Jack Matis, Jackie Michaels (as "George Jessel"), Honey Murray, Alan Ray, Arlene Robinson, Reni Rochelle, Edith Russell, Norma Shea, Buddy Simon, Arnold Stang (as "Herman Timberg/Patrick Levi"), Buddy Swan (as "Georgie Price"), Eric Victor. Produced by Dave Kramer.
- (1969) Stage Play: The Front Page. Comedy (revival). Written by Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur. Directed by Harold J. Kennedy. Ethel Barrymore Theatre: 10 May 1969- 5 Jul 1969 (64 performances + 4 previews). Cast: Val Avery (as "Diamond Louis"), Peggy Cass (as "Mollie Malloy"), Bert Convy (as "Hildy Johnson, Herald Examiner"), Doro Merande (as "Jennie") [final Broadway role], Julia Meade (as "Mrs. Grant"), Conrad Janis (as "Kruger, Journal of Commerce"), John McGiver (as "The Mayor"), Robert Ryan (as "Walter Burns"), James Flavin, Harold J. Kennedy (as "Bensinger, Tribune"), Charles White, Bruce Blaine, Jack Collard, Patrick Desmond, Walter Flanagan, Morison Gampel (as "Schwartz, Daily News"), Geoff Garland (as "Earl Williams"), Will Gregory, Rick Hagan (as "Boy Scout"), Scott Hagan (as "Boy Scout"), Katharine Houghton (as "Peggy Grant"), Robert Milli, Don Porter, Ed Riley (as "Policeman"), Arnold Stang (as "Mr. Pincus") [final Broadway role]. Produced by Jay H. Fuchs, Jerry Schlossberg and Albert Zuckerman. Produced in association with Roland Mattson. Associate Producer: Bruce Diamond and Fred Menowitz. Note: Filmed as The Front Page (1974).