- Active on Broadway in the following productions:
- The Playroom (1965). Written by Mary Drayton. Scenic Design by Jo Mielziner. Costume Design by Theoni V. Aldredge. Lighting Design by Jo Mielziner. Directed by Joseph Anthony. Brooks Atkinson Theatre: 5 Dec 1965- 1 Jan 1966 (33 performances + 12 performances). Cast: Bonnie Bedelia, Karen Black, Augusta Dabney, P. Jay Sidney, Richard Thomas. Produced by Kermit Bloomgarden and Trude Heller. Produced in association with Max Youngstein and David Karr.
- Androcles and the Lion (1938). Music by George Couvreur. Written by George Bernard Shaw. Directed by Samuel Rosen. Lafayette Theatre: 16 Dec 1938- Mar 1939 (closing date unknown/104 performances). Cast: Add Bates (as "Lion"), Alonzo Bosan (as "Menagerie Keeper"), Julian Costello (as "Ox-driver"), Maurice Ellis, Daniel Leo Haynes, Charles Johnson, J. Louis Johnson, Paul Johnson, Joseph Pope Jones, John Milton Lacey, Al Moore (as "Metellus"), Thomas Mosely, Hilda Offley, Wardell Saunders, P. Jay Sidney (as "Captain"), Edna Thomas (as "Lavinia"), Percy Verwayne, Arthur Wilson. Produced by Federal Theatre Project of The WPA and Philip Barber.
- (February 28, 1980 - March 23, 1980) He played Bill Sweet in Kent Broadhurst's play, "They're Coming to Make It Brighter," in a Humana Festival production at the Actors Theatre of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky with Sam Singleton (Sho Business); Ray Fry (Murray Dubinski); Robert Judd (George Schuyler); Guy Paul (Otis); Arthur French (Charles Rasmussen); Rack Boys were Leif Rustebakke and John Short; Lee Anne Fahey (Patti); Nada Rowand (Yvonne); Pat McNamara (First Electrician); Gene O'Neill (Second Electrician); Deanna Dunagan (Mia MacGonicle); Andrea Pecchioni (Maureen); Kent Broadhurst (Lon); Billie Brenan (Mrs. Synovec); Elevator Passengers were Cynthia Judge, Pirie MacDonald and David O. Petersen in the cast. Jon Jory was director.
- (1989) Appeared in Bill Gunn's "Forbidden City" in New York City at the Public Theatre.