- Played in the musical 'Spread A Little Happiness', at the Withehall Theatre
- Played 'The Narrator' for the musical stage production of the Rocky Horror Show at Cheltenam Everyman Theatre April 2007
- (1979) He acted in Martin Sherman's play, "Bent," at the Royal Court Theatre in London, England with Ian McKellen, Tom Bell, Jeff Rawle, Ken Shorter, and Richard Gale in the cast. Robert Chetwyn was director.
- (1988) He acted in Terrence Rattigan's plays, "The Browning Version," and "Harlequinade," at the Royalty Theatre in London, England with Dorothy Tutin, Paul Eddigton, John Duttine, John Skitt, Jean Anderson, Jack Watling, Anna Quayle, Stephen Churchett, and Julie Dawn Cole in the cast. Tim Luscombe was director.
- (1986) He acted in Charles McKeown's play, "Dracula, or Out For The Count," at the Lyric Theatre in Hammersmith, London, England with Tim Flavin, Roger Sloman, Sylvester McCoy, Terence Longden, Howard Lew Lewis, and Sylvestra Le Touzel in the cast.
- (1987) He acted in J.B. Priestley'splay, "An Inspector Calls," at the Westminster Theatre in Westminster, London, England with Tom Baker, Pauline Jameson, Peter Baldwin, Charlotte Attenborough, and Adam Godley in the cast. Peter Dews was director.
- (July 1992) He acted in Vivian Ellis and Sheridan Morley's musical, "Spread a Little Happiness," at the Whitehall Theatre in London, England with Ron Moody, Thelma Ruby, Clare Burt, Maurice Clarke, Rachel Robertson, Sheridan Morley, and Dillie Keane in the cast. Dan Crawford was director.
- (2003) He acted in David Hare's play, "The Secret Rapture," at the Lyric Theatre in London, England with Peter Egan, Melanie Gutteridge, Belinda Lang, Jenny Seagrove and Liza Walker in the cast. Guy Retallack was director.