- Played Boss Mangan in George Bernard Shaw's play Heartbreak House at the Berkshire Theater, Stockbridge, Massachusetts (July 2004)
- Played the role of John Hemlinge in Amy Freed's play The Beard of Avon (2003)
- (1995, July) Played Boss Finley in the Tennessee Williams play "Sweet Bird of Youth" at the Williamstown Theatre Festival, Williamstown, Massachusetts.
- (November 2008 - December 2008) Played Richard in the Conor McPherson play 'The Seafarer' at the George Street Playhouse in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- (March 13, 2012 - April 8, 2012) Played one of the Jurors in a production of 12 Angry Men at the George Street Playhouse in New Brunswick, NJ.
- (September 30 to October 31, 1982) He played Marcus Brutus in William Shakespeare's play, "Julius Caesar," at the Actors Theatre of Louisville (Mainstage) in Louisville, Kentucky with Ray Fry (Julius Caesar); Steve Rankin (Octavius Caesar); Dierk Torsek (Marcus Antonius); Vaughn McBride (M. Aemilius Lepidus, Cicero); Hal Tenny (Publius, Citizen); Scott Phelps (Popilius Lena, Soldier, Citizen); John Vennema (Cassius); William Mesnik (Casca); Mark Loftus (Trebonius, Claudius, Citizen); Frederic Major (Ligarius, Messala); K. Lype O'Dell (Decius Brutus, Varro, Citizen); Fred Sanders (Metellus Cimber, Pindarus); Jay Oney (Cinna, Lucillus); Bruce Kuhn (Artemidorus of Cnidos, Titinius); Andy Backer (A Soothsayer, Volumnius); John Short (Cinna, The Poet, Messenger); William Mesnik (Strato, Citizen); Daniel Jenkins (Lucius); Mary Diveny (Calpurnia); Jessie J. Jones (Portia); Jack Palmer (Servant to Caesar, Citizen, Soldier); Clint Allen (Servant to Octavius, Citizen); Anita Lenhart (Waiting Woman, Citizen); Shawn Dougherty (Senator, Citizen, Soldier); Bruce Wieland (Senator, Citizen); Amy Appleby (Citizen); Teresa De Zarn (Citizen); Marc Lococo (Citizen); Robert Moran (Citizen) and Dawn Wyland (citizen) in the cast. Norris Houghton was director.