- (1979) He acted in David Turner's play, "Semi-Detached," at the Greenwich Theatre in Greenwich, London, England with Leonard Rossiter, Gillian Raine, and Joan Sanderson in the cast. Leonard Rossiter and Alan Strachan were directors.
- (January 1974 - December 1974) He acted in the Repertoire Season in the National Theatre production at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England in Trevor Griffith's play, "The Party;" Eduardo De Filippo's play, "Saturday Sunday Monday;" William Shakespeare's plays, "Measure for Measure," "The Tempest," "Romeo and Juliet;" Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur's play, "The Front Page;" Peter Shaffer's play, "Equus;" Anton Chekhov's play, "The Cherry Orchard;" Frank Wedekind's play, "Spring Awakening;" Edward Clarke's play, "Next of Kin;" JB Priestley's play, "Eden End;" Beaumarchais's play, "The Marriage of Figaro;" Peter Nichols's play, "The Freeway;" and Rene Clair's play, "Grand Manoeuvres;" with Laurence Olivier, John Gielgud, Joan Plowright, Rachel Kempson, Alec McCowen, Arthur Lowe, Beryl Reid, Denis Quilley, Frank Finlay, Gemma Jones, Geoffrey Palmer, Graham Crowden, Irene Handl, James Laurenson, Jenny Agutter, Joan Hickson, John Shrapnel, Martin Shaw, Michael Kitchen, Peter Firth, Cyril Cusack, Ronald Pickup, Alan MacNaugthan, Anna Carteret, Benjamin Whitrow, Christopher Guard, Clive Merrison, Constance Cummings, Dai Bradley, David Bradley, David Dixon, David Firth, Derek Godfrey, Gabrielle Day, Gawn Grainger, Gillian Barge, Howard Goorney, Hugh Thomas, Jane Carr, Jane Wenham, Jeanne Watts, Joseph O'Conor, Julian Curry, Julian Orchard, Julie Covington, Lesley Manville, Leslie Sands, Louise Purnell, Mark Dignam, Michael Feast, Michael Jayston, Nicholas Clay, Nicola Pagett, Patti Love, Paul Curran, Paul Rogers, Ram John Holder, Rupert Frazer, Veronica Quilligan, William Relton, and William Squire in the cast.
- (1971) He acted in David Storey's play, "The Changing Room," at the Globe Theatre in London, England with Brian Glover, Warren Clarke, Alun Armstrong, John Barrett, Matthew Guinness, Jim Norton, Edward Judd, Paul Dawkins, Michael Elphick, Mark McManus, and Edward Peel in the cast. Lindsay Anderson was director.
- (1971) He acted in David Storey's play, "The Changing Room," at the Royal Court Theatre in London, England with Brian Glover, Warren Clarke, Alun Armstrong, John Barrett, Matthew Guinness, Jim Norton, Edward Judd, Paul Dawkins, Michael Elphick, Mark McManus, and Edward Peel in the cast. Lindsay Anderson was director.
- (1994) He acted in Noel Gay's musical, "Me and My Girl," at the Theatre Royal in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne & Wear, England with Andrew O'Connor, Rebecca Thornhill, Patsy Rowlands, Anthony Dawes, and Gary Lyons in the cast.