- (1972) He acted in Bertolt Brecht, Kurt Weill, and Ian McDiarmid's musical, "The ThreePenny Opera," at the Prince of Wales Theatre in London, England with Vanessa Redgrave, Joe Melia, Ronald Radd, Annie Ross, Barbara Windsor, Diana Quick, Miriam Margolyes, Hermione Baddeley, Arthur Mullard, and Henry Woolf in the cast. Tony Richardson was director.
- (1971) He acted in Emil Dean Zoughby and Pohlman's musical, "Catch My Soul", at the Prince of Wales Theatre in London, England with Lance LeGault, Sylvia McNeill, Sharon Gurney and Malcolm Rennie in the cast. Braham Murray and Michael Elliott were the directors.
- (1977) He acted in Loften Mitchell's musical, "Bubbling Brown Sugar", at the Royalty Theatre in London, England with Billy Daniels, Elaine Delmar, Stephanie Lawrence, Clarke Peters and Helen Gelzer in the cast. Robert M. Cooper and Charles Augins were the directors.
- (1988) He acted in Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical, "Starlight Express", at the Apollo Victoria Theatre in London, England with Johnny Amobi, Beverley Braybon, George Canning and Caron Cardelle in the cast.
- (1996) He acted in Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical, "Starlight Express," at the Apollo Victoria Theatre in London, England with Paul Baker, Richard Mylan, Tony Rouse, Claudia Bradley-Rouse, Dawn Buckland, Anna Jane Casey, and Deborah Spellman in the cast.