- (5/3/01) Sang "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" with "Best Little Whorehouse In Texas" co-star Ann-Margret during the Chicago Cubs baseball game.
- (2001) Stage: Appeared (as "Sheriff Ed Earl Dodd") in US tour of "The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas". Also in cast: Ann-Margret.
- (12/04-2/05) Stage: Appeared (as "Frank Ford") in "Lone Star Love" by John L. Haber. John Houseman Theater, New York City.
- (1989) Stage: Appeared (as "Prof. Harold Hill") in Meredith Willson's musical, "The Music Man," at the Drury Lane Theatre in Oakbrook, IL, with Wally Engelhardt in the cast. The crew included Nancy Teinowitz (choreographer) and Travis L. Stockley (director). NOTE: He was nominated for a Joseph Jefferson Awrd for Best Actor in a Principal Role in a Musical.
- (1974) Stage: Appeared (as "Frederico") in "Saturday Sunday Monday" on Broadway. Comedy. Written by Eduardo De Filippo. Directed by Franco Zeffirelli. Martin Beck Theatre: 21 Nov 1974-30 Nov 1974 (12 performances + 4 previews that began on 14 Nov 1974). Cast: Walter Abel (as "Antonio"), Amos Abrams (as "Attilio"), Francesca Bartoccini (as "Giulianella"), Nina Dova (as "Elena"), Michael Enserro (as "Catiello"), Minnie Gordon Gaster (as "Virginia"), Jeff Giannone (as "Rocco"), Sam Gray (as "Dr. Cefercola"), Terry Hinz (as "Michele"), Ron Holgate (as "Luigi Ianniello"), William McCauley (as "Roberto"), Susan Merson (as "Maria"), Jan Miner (as "Aunt Meme"), Sada Thompson (as "Rosa"), Michael Vale (as "Raffaele"), Eli Wallach (as "Peppino"). Produced by Barry M. Brown, Fritz Holt and S. Spencer Davids. Produced by arrangement with The Royal National Theatre (Peter Hall, Director).
- (Late 1990s) Stage: Appeared (as "Billy Flynn") in the Long Beach (CA) Civic Light Opera's production of "Chicago". Terrace Theater, Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center, Long Beach, CA.
- (2004) He acted in Joe Mantegna and Dennis Paoli's play, "Bleacher Bums," at the Royal George Theatre in Chicago, Illinois. Joe Mantegna was also producer.
- (Fall 1985) He acted in Dick Vosburgh and Tony Macauley's musical, "Windy City," at the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey with Ronald Holgate, Judy Kaye and Alan Sues in the cast. David H. Bell was director and choreographer. Jim Coleman was musical director. Michael Anania was scenic designer. Jeff Davis was lighting designer. Guy Geoly was costume designer.
- (August 1992) He acted in Tom Dulack's play, "Breaking Legs," at the Ogunquit Playhouse in Ogunquit, Maine.