- Featured in the pictorial essay "Mothers & Sons: In Their Own Words" by Mariana Cook (1996).
- Played James Bond in screentests for actresses trying out for roles in Die Another Day (2002).
- Directed "Blues Man" for the Young Writer's Festival at London's Royal Court Theatre.
- Has been in many theatre productions, including "After Darwin", "Buddy", "All or Nothing at All", "Head in the Machine" and "Ariande".
- (1989) He acted in the play, "All Or Nothing At All," at the Tricycle Theatre in London, England with Pauline Black (played Billie Holliday), Henry Goodman, Cyril Nri, and Jack Chissick in the cast. Nicholas Kent was director.
- (1991) He acted in Buddy Holly's musical, "Buddy-The Buddy Holly Story," at the Victoria Palace Theatre in London, England with Chip Esten, Paul Case, Mat Kane, Sean Aita, and Laurence Bouvard in the cast.
- (1998) He acted in Timberlake Wertenbaker's play, "After Darwin," at the Hampstead Theatre in London, England with Michael Feast, Jason Watkins, and Ingeborga Dapkunaite in the cast. Lindsay Posner was director.