- (1957) She acted in Ray Lawler's play, "Summer of the Seventeenth Doll," at the New Theatre in London, England with Ray Lawler in the cast.
- (1959) She acted in Richard Beynon's play, "The Shifting Heart," at the Duke of York's Theatre in London, England in an Australian Elizabethan Theatre Trust with Clelia Matania, Mimo Billi, Adrienne Corri, Kenneth J. Warren, and Anthony Valentine in the cast. Leo McKern was director.
- (1961) She acted in Lesley Storm's play, "Time and Yellow Roses," at the St. Martin's Theatre in London, England with Flora Robson, Patricia Healey, and Keith Baxter in the cast.
- (May 6, 1964) She acted in Joe Orton's play, "Entertaining Mr. Sloane," at the New Arts Theatre in London, England with Dudley Sutton and Peter Vaughan in the cast. Patrick Dromgoole was director.
- (1966) She acted in Sean O'Casey's play, "Juno and the Paycock," in a National Theatre Company production at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Colin Blakely, Joyce Redman, Ronald Pickup, Mike Gambon, Frank Finlay, Anthony Hopkins (played Irregular Mobiliser), and Christopher Timothy in the cast. Laurence Olivier was director.