- Associate art director of "Will & Company," a Shakespeare troupe that performs multi-cultural Shakespeare adaptions in L.A. schools.
- Performing on stage with the 'Next Theatre Company' in off-Broadway productions in Chicago, IL. These include playing 'Suzie' in 'Omnium Gatherum' (Nov-Dec 2004), 'Lilith' in 'The Love Song of J. Robert Openheimer' (Feb-March 2005), and 'Woman' in 'The Long Christmas Ride Home' (Nov-Dec 2005). She has also appeared in 'A Delicate Balance' (Sep-Oct 2004), and 'Hecuba' (June 2006).
- She narrated the short story 'In the Family' by Maria Elena Llano for radio (2005).
- Winner of the 'After Dark Award' for Outstanding Body of Work for her performances with the 'Next Theatre Company' (Chicago, IL, October 2005).
- Playing 'Jean Louise' on stage in the production of 'To Kill a Mockingbird' at the Kansas City Repertory Theatre in Kansas City, Missouri. (Jan-Feb 2008)
- Playing 'Regan' on stage in the production of 'King Lear' at the Stratford Festival of Canada in Stratford, Ontario. (May-Oct 2007)
- (2003) She acted in Euripedes play, "The Trojan Women," at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago, Illinois.
- (August 30 to September 24, 2011) He played Mrs. Jennings in Jane Austen's novel, "Sense & Sensibility," in a Brown-Forman Series production at the Actors Theatre of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky with Justin Blanchard (Willoughby); Colette Delaney (Lady Middleton/Mrs. Ferrars); Jonathan Finnegan (Robert Ferrars); Nancy Lemanager (Elinor Dashwood); Franette Liebow (Mrs. John Dashwood); Diane Mair (Lucy Steele); Si Osborne (Mr. John Dashwood); David Pichette (Sir John Middleton/Doctor); Alex Podulke (Colonel Brandon); Geoff Rice (Edward Ferrars); Helen Sadler (Marianne Dashwood); Penny Slusher (Mrs. Henry Dashwood) in the cast. Rivka Borek, J. Alexander Coe, Erika Diehl, Kanome Jones, Alexander Kirby, Katie Medford, and Amir Wachterman performed in the Ensemble. Jon Jory was adapter and director.