- (2000) On Broadway, played "Eponine" in "Les Miz", opposite husband, Michael Lynch (aka Michael Sutherland Lynch) as "Marius".
- On Broadway, played Rizzo in Grease!
- (June 2002) : Played "Young Phyllis" in "Follies", a musical by Stephen Sondheim and James Goldman (Wadsworth Theater, Los Angeles, California, USA).
- (1986) Broadway: "Smile" by Marvin Hamlisch and Howard Ashman. Tia was "Shawn Christianson" - Miss La Jolla.
- (2000) On Broadway, Tia played "Hodel" in the 25th Anniversary production of "Fiddler On The Roof", with Topol.
- (1988) She acted in George and Ira Gershwin's musical, "My One and Only," at the Cape Playhouse in Dennis, Massachusetts with George Dvorsky in the cast.
- (April 28 to June 12, 1988) She played Janet in the musical, "Rocky Horror Show," at the Actors Theatre of Louisville (Mainstage) in Louisville, Kentucky with Pamela Blasetti (usher, Magenta); Wendy Kimball (usher, Columbia); Frederic Major (Narrator, Dr. Everett Scott); Jeb Brown (Brad); Eric Scott Kincaid (Riff-Raff); Christopher Wells (Frank 'n' Furter); Zachary T. Wilde (Rocky) and Mark Martino (Eddie) in the cast. The musicians were Steve Sandberg (Keyboards);Tyrone Wheeler (Bass); Scott Henderson (Guitar); Jeff McAllister (Drums) and Bruce Krohmer (Saxophone) in the company. Richard O'Brien wrote the book, music and lyrics. Edward Stone was director. Steve Sandberg was also music director. D.J. Giagni was choreographer.