- 1990 - Played "Swisscheese" in the Glasgow Citizens Theatre production of Brecht's "Mother Courage" starring Glenda Jackson.
- 2000 - Appeared in Polly Teale's stylized adaptation of "Jane Eyre" as presented by Shared Experience Theatre in London. He played the multiple roles of Richard Mason, The Cellist and The Horse.
- 2002 - Appeared as police sergeant "Sant" in "Big Boys", a play by South African writer Charles J. Fourie about oppressors and victims within a small-town jail confronting the changes to come with the ending of apartheid.
- (1997) He acted in Polly Teale's adaptation of Charlotte Bronte's novel, "Jane Eyre," in a Shared Experience Theatre production at the Wolsey Theatre in Ipswich, Suffolk, England and the tour with Monica Dolan, James Clyde, Joan Blackham, Antony Byrne, Hannah Miles, Pooky Quesnel, and Octavia Walters in the cast. Polly Teale was director.
- (1999) He acted in Polly Teale's adaptation of Charlotte Bronte's novel, "Jane Eyre," for a Shared Experience production at the West Yorkshire Playhouse in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England with Penny Layden, Sean Murray, Joan Blackham, Michael Matus, Hannah Miles, Harriet Ashcroft, and Octavia Walters in the cast. Polly Teale was also director.
- (1992) He acted in Leonard Bernstein's musical, "Candide," at the Everyman Theatre in Liverpool, Merseyside, England with Mike Afford, Elena Ferrari, Jenny Galloway, Oliver Beamish, and Graham Du Fresne in the cast. John Doyle was director.