- (1966) Unsold pilot: Starred with Dick Curtis and Dick Patterson in a comedy pilot called "The Recruiters", about three men from different branches of the U.S. military who were forced to share a tiny Times Square recruiting booth.
- (1937) Stage: Appeared (Broadway debut) in "Julius Caesar" on Broadway. Also in cast: Orson Welles. Produced by Mercury Theater Group.
- Radio: Was an announcer for CBS Radio while still in his teens.
- (1994) He played "The Mad Hatter" in an Oasis Audio presentation of Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland".
- (1973) He acted in Alexander MacDonald's play, "Don't' Frighten the Horses," at the Cape Playhouse in Dennis, Massachusetts with Kitty Carlisle in the cast.
- (1975) He acted in Joseph McCarthy and Harry Tierney's musical, "Irene," at the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey with Nancy Dussault, Bibi Osterwald, Paul Dumont, Marijane Maricle and Ted Pritchard in the cast. Larry Forde was director.