- (2010) as Fredrik Egerman in the Theater of St. Louis production of A Little Night Music
- (2011) as Ben Stone in The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts production of Follies
- (2011) as Ben Stone in the Broadway production of Follies
- (August 7, 2011 - January 22, 2012) He acted in Stephen Sondheim's musical, "Follies", at the Marriott Marquis Theatre on Broadway in New York City with Bernadette Peters, Jan Maxwell, Danny Burstein, Elaine Paige (played "Carlotta"), Christian Delcroix, Rosalind Elias, Colleen Fitzpatrick, Lora Lee Gayer, Michael Hayes, Florence Lacey, David Sabin, Kirsten Scott, Frederick Strother, Nick Verina, Susan Watson, Terri White, Lawrence Alexander, Brandon Bieber, John Carroll, Sara Edwards, Leslie Donna Fleshner, Jenifer Foote, Leah Horowitz, Suzanne Hylenski, Danielle Jordan, Amanda Kloots-Larsen, Joseph Kolinski, Brittany Marcin, Erin N. Moore, Pamela Otterson, Clifton Samuels, Kiira Schmidt, Brian Shepard, Amos Wolff and Ashley Yeater in the cast. The book was written by James Goldman. Derek McLane was the set designer. Gregg Barnes was the costume designer. Natasha Katz was the lighting designer. Kai Harada was the sound designer. David Brian Brown was the hair designer. James Moore was the musical director. Warren Carlyle was the choreographer. Eric Schaeffer was the director. Music and lyrics were written by Stephen Sondheim.
- (1993-1994 Season) He acted in Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein's musical, "South Pacific," at the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, New Jersey with Tina Fabrique, Marguerite MacIntyre, Gary Marachek and J. Mark McVey in the cast. Robert Johanson was director. Sharon Halley was choreographer. Don Jones was musical director. Michael Anania was scenic designer. F. Mitchell Dana was lighting designer. Gregg Barnes was costume designer.
- (May 3 to June 9, 2012) He acted in the musical, "Follies," in a Kennedy Center Production at the Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles, California with Jan Maxwell, Victoria Clark and Danny Burstein in the cast. Stephen Sondheim was composer and lyricist. Warren Carlyle was choreographer. James Moore was music director. Eric Schaeffer was director. James Goldman wrote the book.