- (2012) Appeared in an infomercial, hosted by Carol Burnett, for TimeLife's "The Best of the Carol Burnett Show" DVD collection.
- (October 14, 2013) Wrote autobiographical article in The New Yorker entitled "Work for Hire: Take Your Licks" about her teenager job as an ice-cream scooper.
- (April 2014) TV commercial "Tortilla? Beans? Dress?" for Old Navy.
- (2013 - 2014) Large series of TV commercials for Old Navy.
- (November 2014) TV commercial, "Pretentious Restaurant Hostess," wearing heavy, very colorful makeup (pink and blue), and using a disguised voice, demanding that a customer give her the coat off her back in exchange for getting a table at the restaurant, before finding out that the coats are on sale at Old Navy for 50% Off, and using her tablet computer's GPS to #runtooldnavy.
- (Summer 2014) TV commercial, "Judging Fashion," in the character of a court judge compelling a witness to turn around in court to be judged on her pants, before finding out that the pants are on sale at Old Navy for 50% Off, and closing the courtroom to #runtooldnavy.