- (1963-64) Book: "Candy Hits: The Famous Star's Own Candy Recipes". Published shortly after her death, it's a mix of actual candy recipes and Ms. Pitts' remembrances.
- (1944) Stage: Appeared (as "Belinda Pryde") in "Ramshackle Inn" on Broadway. Melodrama. Written by George Batson. Directed by Arthur Sircom. Royale Theatre: 5 Jan 1944-8 Jul 1944 (216 performances). Cast: Joseph Downing, Will H. Philbrick, Maurine Alexander, Mary Barthelmess, William Blees, Margaret Callahan, Mason Cur, Helene Heigh, John Lorenz, Richard Rober, Ralph Theadore, Robert Toms, Roy Dana Tracy, Cora Witherspoon (as "Mame Phillips"). Produced by Robert Reud.
- (1958) Album: Featured on "My Square Laddie" by Reginald Gardiner.
- (1947) She acted in Sidney Howard's play, "The Late Christopher Bean," at the Cape Playhouse in Dennis, Massachusetts with Nancy Davis in the cast.
- (November 16, 1942) She acted in Major Robert Presnel's play, "Her First Murders," at the Hanna Theatre in Cleveland, Ohio with Zasu Pitts, St. Clair Bayfield, Oliver Thorndike, Joseph Caskey, Richard Taber, Merle Maddern, John Parrish, Ann Mason, Osna Palmer, Tito Vuolo, Frank Milton, George Spaulding, Alfred Webster, and William Challee in the cast. The play is based on a novel by Torry Chanslor. Cleon Throckmorton was set designer. Lange was her costume designer. Marion Gering was director and producer. Victor Payne Jennings was also producer.
- (July 7, 1947) She acted in Sidney Howard's play, "The Late Christopher Bean," at the Ogunquit Playhouse in Ogunquit, Maine.