- TV commercial for First Response Pregnancy Test (2002)
- Appeared as "Amelia" in Keith Bunin's 'The Credeaux Canvas' (2001)
- Appeared as "Dallas" in Louis Broome's 'Texarkana Waltz' (2002)
- Appeared as "Elizabeth" in Neal Bell's 'Monster' (2002)
- Other theatre credits include roles in 'Misalliance', 'Bodacious Flapdoodle', 'Leave It To Beaver Is Dead', 'Throwin' Bones', 'Much Ado About Nothing', 'Farmyard', 'As You Like It', 'Love's Labor Lost', 'Antigone', and 'Standards of Beauty'.
- (2007 February-April) Playing the role of "Rita" in the Roundabout Theatre Company's production of "Prelude to a Kiss" directed by Daniel Sullivan (New York). Co-stars include Alan Tudyk and John Mahoney.
- (2012) Betsy/Lindsey in the original Broadway run of Clybourne Park.
- (February 29 to March 30, 2008) She played the title role in Gina Gionfriddo's play, "Becky Shaw," in a Humana Festival production at the Actors Theatre of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky with Mia Barron (Suzanna Slater); David Wilson Barnes (Max Garrett); Janis Dardaris (Susan Slater); and David Duffield (Andrew Porter) in the cast. Peter DuBois was director.