- (1911 - 1925) Active on Broadway in the following productions:
- (1911) Stage Play: The Triumph of an Empress. Written by Theodore Kremer. Directed by Mildred Holland. Garden Theatre: 20 Mar 1911- Apr 1911 (closing date unknown/32 performances). Cast: Anna Barton, Blanche Cornwall, Frank Farrell, Rosalie Framingham, Beatrice Harron, Mildred Holland [Broadway debut], John Ince [credited as John E. Ince], Frank Kemble, Del La Barre, Edward Lynch, Franklin Pangborn [Broadway debut], Edwin Pomeroy, Dorothy Rossmore, Jack Standing, Forrest Stanton, Julius Winslow. Produced by Edward C. White.
- (1911) Stage Play: The Lily and the Prince. Written by Carina Jordan. Directed by Mildred Holland and George Paxton. Garden Theatre: 17 Apr 1911- Apr 1911 (closing date unknown/8 performances). Cast: George W. Anson, Frank Backus, Anna Barton, Inquetis Coney, J.T. Denny, Andrew Guise, Miss Hardcastle, Mildred Holland, Del La Barre, J. Lafayette, Franklin Pangborn, Arvid Paulson, John Reid, Dorothy Rossmore (as "Lucretia Brogia"), Jack Standing [final Broadway role], Edwin Wilson. Produced by Edward C. White.
- (1911) Stage Play: Camille. Drama (revival).
- (1911) Stage Play: The Marionettes.
- (1911) Stage Play: Ben Hur. Melodrama (revival).
- (1913) Stage Play: Joseph and His Brethren. Written by Louis N. Parker. Directed by Louis N. Parker and Frederick Stanhope [earliest Broadway credit]. Century Theatre: 11 Jan 1913- Apr 1913 (closing date unknown/121 performances). Cast: Brandon Tynan (as "Joseph"), William T. Carleton, Sidney D. Carlyle, Edwin Cushman, Pauline Frederick (as "Potiphar's Wife"), Bennett Kilpack, Emmett King, Walter Kreemer, Howard Kyle, Irma Lerna, Ernest Milton, James O'Neill (as "Jacob/Pharoah"), Franklin Pangborn (as "Asher/Ranofer"), Violet Romer, Arthur Row, Harold Rowe, Madeline Traverse, John M. Troughton, Frank Woolfe. Produced by Liebler & Co.
- (1924) Stage Play: Parasites. Comedy.