- (December 1998) : Played Sara in "Stop Kiss" play by Diana Son (Joseph Papp Public Theater, New York City, USA)
- (July 2002) : Plays Adela in "The House of Bernarda Alba" play by Federico Garcia Lorca, adapted by Chay Yew (Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles, California, USA).
- Voiceover for "OnStar" commercial.
- Played Nina (a part written especially for her) in "Satellites", a new play by Diana Son - Public Theater, NYC (2006).
- Appeared in a production of "The Cryptogram" by David Mamet - Ontario, Canada.
- Appeared in "The Vagina Monologues" - Westside Theater, NYC (2001).
- Played in DogEaters, a new play by Jessica Hagedorn - La Jolla Playhouse, San Diego (1998).
- Played Carol in the Canadian premiere of "Oleanna" by David Mamet - The Grand, London, Ontario/ NAC, Ottowa, Ontario (1994).